Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ABSTRACT THOUGHTS...


"Sometimes when I look at the crowd I realise how insignificant I am...sometimes when I look at the vast blue sky I realise how confined I am, sometimes when I look at those little children I realise how much devoid of innocence I am, and sometimes when I look at those flower petals swollen with dew I realise how much devoid of beauty I am!
I am nothing,I am no one,I am worthless.I am losing myself in the mist.Sometimes I fail to recognise myself,I search for my exi
stence,I search for my lost soul.The lump in my throat,the ache in my heart,the burning inside my ribs come back again and again to torment me,to remind me of their existence.Suffering is optional but pain is inevitable!
I go on playing hide and seek with my inner self.It knows the real me!
Everyday I cover myself with beautiful dresses,but to my inner self I am uncovered,I am nude.Every time I do a wrong, I am answerable to my inner self.
I go on searching myself.I want to know m
yself.I want to realise my inner strength.I want to love.I want to dream,forever and ever....I want to be free and fly over the horizon."

No comments: