Sunday, August 23, 2009

MY KNIGHT....


You are so far yet you are so near ;
when you whisper I can hear....
when you wear that purple dress,
I know, you remember my face.
I wake up in
the middle of the night....
recall the moment you hugged me tight!!
I burn myself every moment,

I dont know when it is going to end.
I crave for your warm embrace;
in the darkness I search for your face!
My cravings are few,but they are not new;
and my life is like a trembling dew!!
my pensive moments are never gonna end
,
they have become my best friends!
The distance between us torments me....
Come cross the line...make me free!
sometimes I just fail to understand,
I do not know whom to reprimand....
you stayed near in my lonely moments,
now you come in my dreams,only to torment!
I really do not know what to do!

how to suppress my feelings for you....
The more you go far...more I feel you near;
i relish every moment we spent together!
I survive,I breathe,I exist only for you....
And the truth is......I am addicted to you!
I wait eagerly for the special night...
when the moon will shine so bright,
You will come and embrace me tight,
I will be your queen and you will be my Knight!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hugely romantic yaar....superb......

RESHMI said...

hmm...:) thnkz re